Those of you who know me will not be surprised that I have to sneak in the last word the day before I am officially replaced as Chapter President. However, I will be brief.
First off, I would like to extend congratulations to Marcella, Steve and Jeff. Your leadership thus far has been stellar and I am certain you all will lead our chapter to great heights.
Secondly, I'd like to thank all of our Chapter Members for trusting me and believing in our Board these last few years through a difficult economy and hosting a successful World Workplace. As I reflect back on my almost 10 years in IFMA Greater Philadelphia, this much I have learned:
- I am richer for giving my time to a worthy organization.
- I am proud that my involvement and leadership helped further FM.
- When you get involved, you will be enriched by folks who share a common passion.
- Furthering opportunities for all in the FM community is worth a few hours of your time.
- You get much more in return for what you put in...
Our organization's recent membership growth and increased involvement has been a mixture of young professionals and active FM's. Now is the time to get involved so you can add to and benefit from this changing dynamic. There are many opportunities open on the committee level. Come on out!
Finally, please consider becoming a sponsor of our Chapter. Did you know sponsorship dollars fund scholarships? Whether it is a young professional pursuing a degree or a current FM pursuing a credential like the CFM, your dollars help these folks enter the FM workforce. That is a worthwhile way to spend your corporate dollars, right?
If I have struck a chord, reach out to me or someone else you know within the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of IFMA.
Thanks again and I'll be seeing you all soon.
Immediate Past President
Greater Philadelphia Chapter of IFMA
Attention IFMA Members
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter of IFMA membership has unanimously elected the following members to globally and proudly represent our Chapter for the 2014- 2015 program year beginning July 1, 2014. Congratulations to the new Board members and THANK YOU for accepting this very challenging and rewarding volunteer leadership role.
President: Marcella Garwood
Vice President: Steve Sable
Treasurer: Jeff Thomas
- Kathleen Albertson, Professional Building Services
- Michael Angelucci, Temple University
- Perry Artese, Acentech
- John Barella, Valley Forge Military Academy and College
- Stephen Beacham, Daroff Design
- Eddie Behrens, Temple University
- Timothy Buck, Temple University
- Jorge Christian, Philadelphia Gas Works
- Joseph Cotillo, Leapfrog Hotels
- John Dobrowolsky, Fluidics, Inc.
- Scott Dorn, General Electric
- Bill Durso, Nutrisystem, Inc
- Taggart Foulke, American Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Conor Gelches, Comcast
- Matt Gentile, Temple University
- Kevin Kamzelski, FMP Colorcon Inc.
- Jennifer Kane, Orkin, LLC
- Ben Levin, NIKO Construction Supply
- Michael Mckee, Philadelphia Gas Works
- Matt Muscella, Lincoln University
- Jim Owens, SDI Incorporated
- Stephanie Palko, Budget Maintenance Construction Services
- Kayla Paonessa, Schnoll Painting
- Craig Peters, Vertex Inc.
- Gary Reed, Catalent Pharma Solutions
- Robert Spiotta, Janney Montgomery Scott
- Matthew Suydam, CFM Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Sonya Thorpe, Acentech
- William Whitaker, Temple University
- Jason Wilkins, Temple University
- Robert Zappacosta, Carpenter Steel
(updated May 23, 2014)
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 2